Saturday, April 14, 2012

No Blogging in China

As the Piper Explorers found out, Blogger, Facebook, and YouTube are blocked in China!  The social networks we take for granted here and in most countries are not allowed there.  I understand the government unblock them  for short periods but the timing is not dependable.

So, instead of having them write directly on the site, we will communicate via e-mail and I will post their comments and responses on our blog.  Parents should comment and ask questions directly on our blog.  I will copy and paste onto e-mails to the Piper Family. 

Yuki, Jay's mom said after some research, "...as far as I know for now, Facebook and youtube are blocked as well.  It's good that google is working, though.  But! There has to be blog sites that are not blocked in China. I will work on making my own blog site that I can do in China." 

No comments:

Post a Comment