Thursday, March 14, 2013

Highlights of the Week for Ian


The highlights of my week was my dad's birthday, having sleepover with friends, learning about the Song Dynasty, and Yuan Dynasty.

I learned about the inventions of the Song Dynasty, some of them are the windmill and landmine.  In the Yuan Dynasty, Genghis Khan took over China and his son, Kublai Kahn finish conquering territories.  They came from Mongolia.  They were really fierce, stubborn probably, warriors. 

On Saturday, I went to the international district and my mom went to Uwajimaia.  We bought coconut water for my dad's birthday.  My dad at that time was up skiing at Cristal.  We took photographs we were hoping to turn into a bulletin board with pictures but we turned into a slide show instead.



slideshow of international district

3 comments:

  1. Halle - I really like the slide show; it was really cool.

    Isabel - The slide show was awesome.

    Zoe - The slide show was pretty awesome.

    Felix - I like the coconut juice form Uwajimaia.

    Aspen - It is really cool.

    Tim -The slideshow was awesome and it looks like China.


    ReplyDelete
  2. It was fun to see the International District through your eyes Ian. Should we still print out the photos and make a bulletin board?

    Love, Mom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures Ian!
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete