Thursday, March 28, 2013

Highlights of the week for Max


Last Friday, we made yurts.  Mongol warriors lived in the yurts.  They are basically like tents and they were easy to take down and put up. They go on horseback so they can carry their homes and travel with them.  Mongols are nomads who travel to fight in different places.  They printed money on paper and that was the first time paper money was used.  We use paper money today. 

We also did brush painting for like the fifth time.  I am starting to write a new book about on camping.  I am also writing about a bunch of dynasties.  I am working on the Yuan Dynasty now.  We filled up the marble jar so I'm thinking about some ideas for the celebration. My main idea is watching a movie.

2 comments:

  1. Zara - I voted for a movie too.

    Karthik - What kind of movie?

    Aspen - I voted for a movie also.

    Matthew - I had fun making the yurts, did you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Max! You had a lot of highlights this week! That tells me that you are having a great time at school. Congratulations to you and your class for earning once more a well deserved celebration!!!

    ReplyDelete