Thursday, March 13, 2014

Highlights of the week for Felix




This week we went on ipads to search information about the Mayans.  It didn't give me that much information because we only got, like 5 minutes.  (They got 15! - Ms. Kathleen)  It didn't feel like 15 minutes. Then we had writing workshop.  In the writing workshop, I wrote about Minecraft.  On Wednesday, we went to gym and did basketball.  It was fun.  Yesterday, I lost my Scholastic News for about an hour.  I found it in the yellow table's bin, also known as my table.  Today we have an extra recess and we are also doing art.

1 comment:

  1. Josiah - I like how you added an extra recess in. Also, I like your hair cut.
    Ian - I liked going on the ipads.
    Zara - Ms. Kathleen is right, we did get 15 minutes and I got a lot of information. Also, good post.
    Felix - I only got information about jaguars. Is there anything new on Timmy's blog?
    Carys - Oh Ms. Kathleen. You are always one for correcting.
    Matthew - Why didn't you mention your haircut in the post.
    Zoe - I'm excited for the extra recess because I love jump roping. Also, nice post.
    Isabel - Same as Zoe except for the jump roping.
    Audrey - I'm excited for the extra recess 'cause I just learned how to do the crossover in jump rope and I'm really good at it. So is Carys, so is Halle, so is Zoe. So today in girls scouts, we are going to Petco.
    Aspen - A really nice post. I can't wait to see the picture. Same as Josiah.
    Anna - Why is everyone mentioning about Ms. Kathleen's comment.
    Halle - same as Zoe.

    ReplyDelete