Thursday, March 27, 2014

Highlights of the week for Matthew


This week we started our Mayan research paper. I just did writing; I didn't need to do research.  I sort off want to do some research today.  I'm writing about farming. I didn't like the iPads that much because for the two times I researched, I got nothing.   On Monday, we had gym.  On Tuesday, we had library.  On Wednesday, we had gym and early dismissal.  Today we have art.  In art, we are going to work on our small moment art piece.

On Monday, we read on the lawn.  It was sunny and fun to read on the lawn.  Yesterday I had a play date with my friend William.  Not the William in this school - a different William.

1 comment:

  1. Aspen - Nice post. Same as Halle. I also liked reading on the lawn. I didn't even go on the iPads or computers.
    Halle - William who? I also didn't get a lot of information from the iPads, but I got a lot of information from the computers.
    Anna - I like how you posted about the full week, not just Monday or Wednesday. Same as Aspen; I liked reading on the lawn.
    Dino - I like post too.
    Isabel - awesome post.
    Zoe - Was the play date fun?
    Carys - good post.
    Matthew - The play date was fun.
    Josiah - I didn't like the iPads either. I also got a lot of information from the computers.
    Ian - I didn't get any stuff from the iPads.
    Zara - Hi. Nice post. I also liked reading on the lawn.
    Karthik - What did you do with William? I didn't get any information from the iPads or the computers. But I did from the books.
    Charlie - Hi.
    Felix - I got a lot of information from the iPads.
    Thea - I liked the iPads. They were fun.
    Isabella - I like your post.

    ReplyDelete