Thursday, April 3, 2014

Highlights of the week for Audrey



This week on Tuesday we had library and Ms. Pat's daughter, Alice, brought her service dog Rhett in and talked about him.  We read a book about service dogs.  It was really fun!  Earlier in the week, we did a practice MSP test just to get the feeling of what the real one will be like in May 7th and 8th.  Today we are going to have art and I'm really excited because we are doing a narrative painting.  It is a small moment picture.

In social studies, we are doing a presentation on Mayan religion and government.  In our presentation, our group decided our anchor activity is going to be every one is going to get a piece of clay and make a tiny pyramid.  For our Prezi Presentation, we are going to do a pyramid with different facts on different stories of the pyramid.  And then, we just filled up our marble jar and now we get a party.  We are voting right now.  I WANT CRAZY HAIR DAY!  That's all.

1 comment:

  1. Aspen - I voted for crazy hair/dress up.
    Halle - I WANT CRAZY HAIR DAY TOO! Nice post.
    Zoe - After school, I'm so excited to hang out. Work out buddies. Are you awesome?
    Dino - Same as Isabella.
    Isabel - Awesome post!
    Carys - Really nice post. I hope you have fun at Girls of Strength.
    Thea - I did crazy hair too.
    Felix - Same as Halle. I didn't do share and choice because we do it too often.
    Josiah - same as Halle.
    Ian - I voted for share and choice time but now I want to vote for crazy hair.
    Isabella - I like meeting Rhett.
    Zara - My birthday is in 16 days and I voted for sharing/choice. Awesome post. I am also going to Florida for my birthday.
    Anna - This has nothing to do with anything but I'm going to Texas tomorrow.
    Audrey - Anna, on the 9th of April, I'm going to London. Zoe, I am awesome.

    ReplyDelete