Friday, April 4, 2014

Felix in Olympia

Last Friday I went to Olympia with my Mom. We went to watch The Governor sign the bill she worked on. I got to go to the floor of the house and took a picture with Representative Goodman by his desk. The dome in the capital is the largest stone dome in the world. The light in the dome is big enough to hold a car.
                                          Governor Inslee
                                          Representative Goodman
                                                      Senator O'BAN

1 comment:

  1. Ian - I've always wanted to meet Governor Inslee.
    Zara - That's totally awesome!
    Carys - That's so cool that you got to go there. I've always wanted to meet the governor. I've been to Olympia Pizza but not to Olympia.
    Thea - I agree with Carys.
    Matthew - Sounds like fun, Felix.
    Zoe - Luckeeeeeeee!
    Max - I've seen the building but I've never actually got to meet him.
    Dino - I like your post. Where did you get your hairspray?
    Isabel - You are sooooo lucky.
    Halle - Wow.
    Aspen - No fair!
    Karthik - What did you get to do with Governor Inslee?
    Felix - All I got to do was to shake his hand.
    Henry - I want to go there.
    Charlie - Where did you get the hair spray?
    Felix - I got it at Bartells.

    ReplyDelete