Thursday, April 24, 2014

Highlights of the week for Stella



Today we had art. Yesterday we had gym and we did unicycles.  We worked on our Mayan presentation.  My team made a chart of the steps to our anchor activity.  The anchor activity for the class is spelling their name in Mayan letters.  Our presentation is about the daily life of Mayans.  I am presenting on what the Mayans invented.

We also practiced the MSP this week.  I kind of like it.  I like reading the passage and answering the questions.  I feel almost ready.  I think I need more practice. 

2 comments:

  1. Zoe - I think I need a little more practice on the MSP too and nice post.
    Carys - Nice post. I am excited about the MSP test but a little worried.
    Josiah - same as Zoe. Same as Halle.
    Charlie - I like the MSP too.
    Thea - same as Zoe and Carys.
    Ian - I'm not that good at unicycling even though I have my own unicycle.
    Audrey - I am excited for the MSP but like Carys, I'm a bit worried too. The name game sounds really fun.
    Halle - Nice post. In unicycling, I can do the giraffe unicyle.
    Matthew - I hate the MSP.
    Zara - I did all the MSP packets on the first day of spring break. Also, nice post.
    Dino - Same as Matthew.
    Isabel - same as Carys.
    Karthik - Well, if you want to eat the MSP, put a lot of hi-chews on it.
    Anna - Everything is about the MSP except for Audrey's and Ian and Halle.
    Aspen - Nice post.
    Isabella - I like the post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have all worked so hard and are really ready for both the Mayan presentations and the MSP tests. What a big week for each of you to show how much you have learned!
    --Carolyn, Ian's mom

    ReplyDelete