Thursday, May 1, 2014

Highlights of the week for Isabel



On Monday, my table group did a presentation on climate and cities in ancient Maya.  Our anchor activity was to draw each of our assigned topics.  My topic was "What was the climate in ancient Maya?"  I had white table as my group.

The other presentations from the different table groups so far are really good.  There was daily life and culture.  Today there is going to be history.  I really liked culture's anchor activity which was to dress up a paper doll with Mayan clothes.

On Wednesday, we had gym and I rode a giraffe unicycle.  Today we are having art.

1 comment:

  1. Zoe - I'm in culture.
    Matthew - I didn't get to dress up the paper dolls yesterday. I'm on level 9 in typing too.
    Thea - Thank you for the compliment. I'm on level 9 also.
    Ian - I liked your presentation. Our anchor activity is gonna be messy. I'm on level 12 in typing.
    Felix - Yesterday culture did a good presentation. I'm on the level 11 and the drone control is really hard.
    Josiah - What did make your Mayan thing that we dressed up look like? What level are you on in Type to Learn? Our anchor activity will be messy but will also be fun.
    Isabel - I'm on level 9.
    Charlie - Hi.
    Halle - Nice post. I really liked your presentation.
    Audrey - Wait and see Isabel. Tomorrow Friday, the religion and government group's anchor activity will be awesome!
    Aspen - Nice post. And I liked your anchor activity. Where is the Type to Learn business coming from.
    Stella - Nice post.
    Dino - I liked using the mouse for the computer. I'm on level 14 and drone control is really hard.
    Carys - Nice post. I'm glad you liked our anchor activity.

    ReplyDelete