Friday, May 9, 2014

Highlights of the week for Max


This week we did the Measurement of Student Progress (MSP) and it was tiring but fun.  The fun part was about every 35 minutes we would have  break.  On the break, we got got candy and gum. And the not so fun part was we had to have bananas.  For me the MSP took about two breaks to finish.  We also had this short recess and it was not on the real playground.  But it was still fun.



We also had Art Dog, the day before the MSP.  I liked the Art Dog the best of all the plays we had this year because there is this really cool part near the end where they showed a bunch of lights on the audience.  And it was really fun.  There is also another funny part when the robbers came in and stole the Mona Woofa.  It was funny because they were trying to sneak through the light traps.  I also liked how Art Dog would open a door -- this was the painting of The Scream.  Art Dog would do a code that sets the alarm on.



Our group did a presentation on Maya Culture last week and mine was on sports and recreation.  And I did a couple things in my presentation.  I showed how the Mayan's play the game and I also did a couple facts. 


In this picture, there are Mayan pyramids that are on display.


2 comments:

  1. Zoe - Nice post. Mmmmm, bananas are delicious!
    Dino - I liked when the robber went through the lasers and when the lights came out.
    Matthew - I loved bananas and Art Dog was really good.
    Felix - I Iike bananas also and I also brought gum to the MSP yesterday.
    Thea - Same as Matthew and I LOVED the candy. I wish we could have our own fieldtrip at the fountain.
    Josiah - I ate 7 bags of fruit snack. Candy is good.
    Ian - Weren't those Chinese Jellies pretty healthy?
    Zara - Same as Zoe. And I brought a bunch of peanut butter cups.
    Charlie - Yesterday I had a lot of bananas!
    Audrey - The MSP wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I actually LOVED it!
    Halle - Nice post. I also LOVED the MSP too. Also I love bananas.
    Anna - Did anybody talk about the fountain? I guess not. Yes, the fountain was cool.
    Carys - Replying to Ian, NO!
    Isabel - This is for Anna. The fountain was pretty cool.
    Aspen - The fountain was AWESOME!!!
    Karthik - I was running from the fountain and I call the game running from the fountain.

    ReplyDelete