Friday, May 30, 2014

Highlights of the week for Henry


Henry and Karthik practicing their presentation for the assembly

On Tuesday, we worked on our presentation in front of the whole school for the Monday assembly.  The presentations are about honesty, which is my group, justice, perseverance, courage, respect, responsibility, and empathy.  I think my poster is too polka dot.
Henry blogging

The Soundbridge was these people that came from the Seattle Symphony and they brought a trombone, a violin, a gong.  Sam, one of the people who came, she made her own instrument out of a tissue box and two elastic band. It just sounded like blah.  On Wednesday, we went to the gym.  We had an opera that came from the Seattle Opera.  They performed "The Heron and the Salmon Girl".  The characters were first, there was a heron and an orca.  I think there was a turtle and there was a girl that could turn into a salmon.  There was a fisherman that was searching for salmon.  The salmon girl found her dad, who was sick because he didn't turn into a fish anymore. I think I liked the heron the best because I think she is a little better at singing.

This morning, I stuck my hair through my bird's cage and she was on her swing.  Then she noticed me and came over and sat on the bars right next to me at my face.  Then start pruning my hair.

2 comments:

  1. Josiah - I might get a pet blue and gold macaw! Or a cockateal! What's your bird's name? And how old is he?
    Zoe - Nice post!
    Karthik - Why are we talking about pets? I might as well talk about my dog then! If I ever go back to India, I am not touching my dog because it has rabies.
    Halle - Awesome post! I have a fish but I really want a bird. Plus, also I have a cat.
    Dino - I want a dog! Um... I like the trombone. I blew it in front of Bryce's face!
    Isabel - Nice post! And I'm not quite sure about the polka dot thing.
    Felix - I like the polka dots! The Soundbridge thing was very interesting.
    Thea - Same as Felix and Dino! I play violin, Jasper plays piano, my mom used to play piano and my grandpa used to play the ukulele and my grandma has a cello she doesn't use.
    Charlie - Same as Felix!
    Stella - Why isn't anybody talking about cats? Cats are a pet too!
    Henry - My bird's name is Mayzee and he's not even one yet! My mom plays the piano, my sister plays the violin, my dad plays the bass and guitar.
    Anna - I didn't hear any of this... what's it all about?
    Zara - I really want a bird. I want a parrot actually so I can teach it to talk.
    Max - I wish I could have a pet weasel, or a pet fox, but I can't because I have a pet dog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Henry - this for karthik, your dog does not live in your house right!

    ReplyDelete