Thursday, April 10, 2014

Highlights of the week for Ian



This week, we had a crazy hair day/dress up and I spray painted my head with blue on one side and red on the other side.  I think Josiah and Max had the best hair.  I'm excited to go to my friend's house on Thursday.  I just finished my Mayan Research draft on Monday. I'm writing about how the Mayan government was structured.  Also, my group is going to use a pyramid Prezi as a presentation tool to teach our class about the religion and government of ancient Maya.   Also, I got to level 10 in typing.  Last week or this Monday, we did this game of Foursquare in gym. 

Keiko Sensei told us to do IXL at home but I couldn't do it because my computer couldn't get the internet.


1 comment:

  1. Zoe - Nice post. I lOVED crazy hair day. I'm so glad we finally got to do it. Also, I liked the Foursquare game in gym.
    Max - Thanks for the compliment. Never use the sparkly hairspray 'cause it takes five months to get out. I still have some.
    Dino - I liked Max's and Josiah's hair too. I'm on level 10. All I have to do is reconnect. What are the games you have to finish on level 10?
    Isabel - Same as Zoe.
    Felix - I got to level 10 also. Foursquare in gym is also fun because our group was almost undefeated.
    Matthew - I liked crazy hair day and also liked Foursquare too.
    Carys - Nice post. I LOOOOOOved crazy hair day. And Foursquare is awesome. I'm on level 6.
    Josiah - Same as Dino.
    Zara - I did not like Foursquare and also I'm on level 7.
    Karthik - I'm on level 9 in Type to Learn.
    Anna - I am also on level 7 and I wasn't there on crazy hair day.
    Halle - The Foursquare in gym was awesome. Also, I think I'm on 8.
    Aspen - I liked Max's crazy hair. Also where is this Type to Learn business come from? Nice post.
    Ian - After I press begin and I completed that, I did the final challenge and I completed it so now I only have to do the Drone Control.
    Thea - I hate Drone Control.
    Charlie - Same as Thea.

    ReplyDelete