Thursday, March 20, 2014

Highlights of the week for Halle


This is us sitting by the Blue Rhino Cave

This week, we went to the Burke Museum for our Rocks and Minerals unit.  First, we went to the Burke Room to identify rocks and minerals.  Next, we went to the Discovery Room to do some stations and a fun activity where you go around a exhibit to look for different things.  It was really fun. 

Yesterday, we got to do research on the iPads.  But I did not get a lot of information from them.

Today after school, I get to go to a mother daughter group at my friend's house.  At mother daughter group, it's where some girls and their moms get together once a month and hang out.  Also we have gym tomorrow and I think we are doing basketball. Also, we have art.  In art, we are doing narrative portraits.

Inside the volcano

In the Discovery Room

1 comment:

  1. Zoe - Nice post. Also mother daughter groups sounds really fun. Also, the Burke Museum trip was awesome! By the way, your post was awesome!
    Max - The Burke Museum was really fun. I want to go back there again.
    Dino - same as Max.
    Isabel - My dad is an archaeologist at the Burke Museum.
    Carys - Halle, great post. The mother daughter group sounds really fun.
    Felix - Same as Dino and Max. Who is Libby?
    Josiah - Where is mother daughter group? I do something sort of like mother daughter group. It is called deep dive. I held crystal and I named it Bob.
    Zara - Hurray for Halle Potter! I like the minerals and crystals of the Burke Museum.
    Halle - It's at Libby's or Jaime's house. Also for Zara, hurray for chicken!
    Audrey - Who is in the mother daughter group?
    Halle - The daughters are Ellie, Jane, AUDREY, me, myself and I. And then the moms are Angie, Jaime, Brooke, Libby, Kristie, and Annie.
    Aspen - I like your post. Also I think the Burke Museum was awesome.
    Thea - I love the Burke Museum. I have to go there again some time.
    Anna - I didn't go to the Burke Museum.

    ReplyDelete