Friday, December 7, 2018

Highlights of the week for Evan and Vivi

Link to Introduction to McDonald International Video!!! 

Look at Spider!  He is eating the gingerbread house!

Spider is still eating the gingerbread house!

Look at the Christmas tree!
Spider hanging out with Evan and Liam.
Evan showing Spider the Christmas tree.

We're getting ready to decorate it.

This is me and Spider playing piano.

Here's me eating Pho.  Mazu had some too.  We're about to go to Elsa's concert.

Here's me and my cat.  I'm about to go to bed.
Mazu is trying to be friends with my cat.
Here's me and my dog Mondo.
I'm about to have my soccer practice.
Here's me eating.
Here's me eating breakfast.

Here's me and my sister about to leave to go to her musical concert.

Spider is helping us do our grammar.

Mazu is helping us with our grammar.

This is us at recess with Pinky and Spider.




This is Will choosing his genre bingo prize.



This is us making up our class story using the story mountain.


This is our chart that captured our thinking about lesson of the story,  connection to self.




This is people sharing their writing.

Scholars reading and writing compliments for each other's narrative essays about McDonald International.



This is us having our museum walk where we put compliments for other people's writing.

11 comments:

  1. Mia - I really liked your post, Evan and Vivi. The museum walk was really fun.
    Olivia - I really liked your post and I think the museum walk was cool.
    Wyatt - I like the video because I like my face.
    Lucas - II like your post and i like how you added a video.
    James - Hello. My name is James and I like your post.
    Eliana -I really liked your post Vivi and Evan and I like the part where Spider was eating the gingerbread house. And I like the video.
    Violet - I really like your post and Vivi, I like your dog and cat; they are cute.
    Lucy - I like your post and your dog is cute.
    Adam - I like your post, Vivi and Evan.
    Tehya - I really like how you added a video.
    Evan - I like my post.
    Zeven - I really like your post and is Mondo sad?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jimmy-Your dog and cat are very cute.
    Oscar-Is gingerbread house yummy?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emily,Irene-Oh!You cat and Mondo
    look so cute.
    Happy Merry Christmas.
    You teachers are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Danny,Hank-Your classroom is very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Melody-How's Mazu going?Principal is so butterfly!
    Jenny-Your shool is so big!I like your school.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mia,Angel-Merry Christmas.
    Your principal is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Angel,Lynn-Merry Christmas! Gingerbread house looks yummy! We like the way how you start your art class.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Joeannie-The Christmas tree was very pretty,and your teacher is beautful! Does she is Asian?
    Sean-Your classroom is so big!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Johnny,Boss-Your classroom is so big!
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wilson,Gary-Your principal's answers are very complete.
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sunny-Your school is pretty. Merry Christmas~
    Hany-Your classroom is so big.Merry Christmas~

    ReplyDelete