Thursday, December 20, 2018

Highlights of the week from James and Wyatt


This is me and pinky decorating a gingerbread house.
Me and pinky are having pizza 🍕!
 Me and Pinky are reading📖

I am doing math ➕➖✖️

Me and pinky are going to the pool.
I don’t think my dad knew it was  going to be cold today.



Decorated the Christmas tree
 Made Christmas cookies with Simon...
 Played with the cat (Luna)

Took care of his fish (Oliver)





This is me and Juan Pablo during read, write, draw.  And everybody was also reading, writing, and drawing.

We are at recess with Pinky.

 James and Pinky lining up after recess...

This is me and Pinky reading.

Transforming our writing from a skeleton (graphic organizers) to a fleshed out body (draft with details).  This is not a real dead body.
This is our certificate of completion for the Our School Project.
Everyone writing furiously on the fiction story!

10 comments:

  1. Adam -Love this post, Wyatt and James.
    Zeven - Oh hello. I like your post.
    Lucas - I really like your post, especially how you named your fish Oliver.
    Mia -I really like your post. And James, when you were swimming, was it really cold?
    Olivia - I really like your post and I liked your post.
    Owen - I like your post and I wish there was a hot tub in that pool.
    Vivi - I like pizza and I really like your potato cat.
    violet - I really like your post and Luna was also one of my cats' names.
    Tehya - I really liked your post and keep adding a couple videos.
    Lucy - I was working, and you look like you have abs, Wyatt. Why? Why?
    Eliana - Your cat is really cute, Wyatt, and why did you name your fish Oliver?
    Sylvia - OMG! LOL! Cool!
    Wyatt - I love Oliver and Luna.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wilson,Gary-Your pizza looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emily,Irene-The pool is so beautiful, and
    Luna is so cute!!!!!
    Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Angel,Lynn-James ,your gingerbread house is so cool! Marry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Johnny,Boss-Where does Pinky come from?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Melody-Cat is very cute. I like it.
    Jenny-Your cat is so cute and big.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oscar-Luna is very cute!I like cat.
    Jimmy-The gingerbread house is cool!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Danny,Hank-Pizza looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sunny,Hany-Your like eat pizza?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Joeannie-The Christmas tree looks pretty good.
    Sean-Your pool is so cool.

    ReplyDelete