Saturday, January 5, 2019

Splendid record from Jenny, Sunny, Hank, Angel S. and FNES


We make questions to 
interview the principle, directors and teacher. 

Chocolate and I watched TV.
Chocolate wanted to play with Little Green and Bekham.  
But they are scared of Chocolate.
Chocolate and I made mini English book.  
Chocolate looked at me who ate strawberry bread.

Chocolate and I ate at 8:30 in the evening. 
 Then, I did homework at 8:50. 
Chocolate slept with me.

I read with Chocolate.
I taught Chocolate how to read.
I had snack with Chocolate.

I was happy to take a picture with Chocolate.
We were happy to read in the living room.



1 comment:

  1. Will - What kind of animal is Little Green?
    Lucas - Did Chocolate learning to read?
    Lucy - Same question as Will and I wish I got to stay up that late.
    Tehya - I really liked your post.

    ReplyDelete