Friday, January 25, 2019

Highlights of the week from Juan Pablo and Tehya

This is me, Pinky, and my dog.
This is Pinky eating an apple.
 Pinky is typing.



Hard at work on the Performance Task Assessment...








Ms. Kochvar came and taught us about what you want look for in friends.  We walked around and found partners and wrote down three things that we have in common.



This is us doing our book notes.  This is our last week.


We decided what prizes we wanted for genre bingo.



Last book club meeting...we had refreshments this time.


Spider working on his grammar.




This is us having our autograph party.  Ms. Kathleen put all of our fiction stories into a class book and we signed that book.

Eliana reading her story about vampires.

2 comments:

  1. Eliana - I really liked your post and I liked that everyone laughed at my story.
    Olivia - I love your post and Tehya, your dog is so cute.
    Mia - I really like your post and your dog is super cute.
    James - I really liked this post because it had a lot of pictures and I liked how cute your dog was Tehya. And I thought it was a really good post.
    Lucy - LOL for Eliana's story and I love your post. Your dog is so cute. OMG.
    Sylvia - That must have taken a lot of work.
    Lucas - I really like your book Eliana. And he post was awesome.
    Adam - I loved your post and Tehya, your dog is super cute.
    Owen - I love your dog as everyone said. And I love your post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennie (Tehya’s mom): it was fun having Pinky at our house and I’m so glad she got to meet Finley :)

    ReplyDelete