Friday, February 1, 2019

Highlights of the week from William and Lucy


My friends came over our home for a playdate. They set up bungee jumping at our stairs for Spider. It was really fun. 

My dad was taking me to a swim meet. I was so pleased to have Spider as my company in car. We listened to one of my favorite audio book, The Hour of Magic. The story was fantastic.



This is me after swimming practice.



I introduced Spider to my coach, Shawn, from Cascade Swim Team. He helps me to work on improving my swimming technique. I have made great progress since joining the team.  



With Spider's cheering, I was excited to find out that I won first place in the 25-yard Backstroke, second place both in the 25-yard Freestyle and 25-yard Breaststroke, and third place in the 25-yard butterfly. I thanked Spider for bringing me good luck!!!


It's me and my brother, Vincent, who just finished playing ultimate frisbee with Spider at the after school program.


This is me.  I was so tired after I did my math.

Mazu was trying to text with my dad's robots.
I was reading for 30 minutes with my bean bag.
This is me and my friend Maya Z.  You won't be seeing much from her because she is in a different class.
This is me, Mazu and my dog Maybe.


Mazu was trying on some fake glasses and she liked it.






It's my dad's work and on Wednesday, that's where I went when we didn't have the full day of school.  


Wyatt reading his story...


Will reading his story...


Lucy reading her story...



James reading his story...
This is Tehya with Pinky.
This is James reading his story and Spider is paying very close attention.







Mazu is helping with Olivia,  Tehya, Sylvia, and Lucy with their flips.



Lucy got a new haircut.  Now it doesn't get in her face.
Tehya, Eliana, Sylvia and Lucy are doing flips.

Mazu and the gymnasts of Portable 3



Spider playing catch with our class







That was all of us doing text features.
We got introduced to the World Citizen Essay Project.

The smoggers...
 The Pharaohs...

The awesome...group

The Picky Soccer Players...

A.U.P.C.

The Powerups
This is Mr P working with Mac.

This is us with Ms. Amanda in Art class.
That's me (Will) and Ms. Kochvar.

This is our first library time with Ms. KATHLEEN.
We filled out the marble jar and these are the suggestions for the movie for our celebration.

1 comment:

  1. Lucy - The flipping with Mazu thing was embarassing and I meant to say Eliana instead of Amelia.
    Mia - I really like your post, Lucy and Will.
    Zeven - I really your post and the flipping with Mazu thing was very funny.
    Lucas - I really like the post and William, why didn't you add a lot of pictures?
    Eliana - I really liked your post and Lucy, it's fine that you called me Amelia instead of Eliana.
    Owen - William must be very good at swimming and I really like the flipping with Mazu.
    Elliot - I like how everything in your blog was exciting and cool.
    Tehya - I really like your post and Lucy, Maybe is very cute.
    Olivia - Will, you look like a really good swimmer and Lucy, your dog looks really cute.
    Wyatt - I liked all your videos.
    James - Your post was really good and I liked all the videos because I just love watching videos.
    Sylvia - Hiya Lucy, I thought the flipping thing was cool.
    Adam - I really like your post, Will and Lucy.

    ReplyDelete