Friday, February 8, 2019

Highlights of our Snow Week from Syriana and Mia





This is when all the snow stopped snowing.  And when it got more frozen.

That's my dog.  I was dog sitting with Mazu.  And my dad was playing with my dog.
That's both my dogs.  The more fluffier one with the collar is Otis and the other one is Riley.
This is me when I got stuck in the cage.
This is me when I was doing my homework.

This is me when I finished with my homework.

This is me downstairs with Mazu.

Syriana takes a swim lesson at the community center.





Mia, Livie and Pinky created their own Harry Potter board game
Mia, Livie and Pinky baked a cranberry cake.


 Mia, Spider, Will, Pinky.

 Mia and her brother, Ari.
 Mia and Spider step outside for the first snowflakes.

Spider and Mia in the snow.



We filled up our marble jar and got a celebration.  We chose to watch a movie, dress up, and bring our stuffed animals. For a movie, we chose Paddington 2.


This is Lucy and Will blogging last week.

In music class, we were learning to play the recorder and sing with the Seattle Symphony.



These are our text features charts.  We were looking in magazines and found different text features to create these charts.


Me, PInky, Anna, and James at lunch.

This is me and Livie at CultureFest.  There are different booths that represent different countries.  We are at the Israel booth.
In this game, you need to make a bottle stand up with a hoop connected to a strong and wood handle. It was fun and hard.

1 comment:

  1. Adam - I really like your post, Mia and Syriana.
    Eliana - Is Otis your new dog, Syriana? Both your dogs are really cute.
    Sylvia - Mia and Olivia, you guys are so lucky to be able to go to CultureFest and I thought it was good.
    Lucas - I also went to CultureFest and it was fun. And your post was good.
    Lucy - No fair. You got to go to Culturefest and it got cancelled for us.
    Owen - I liked your post and culture fest looked fun.
    Elliot - Mia and Oliva, I'm kinda jealous you got to go to culturefest too. What was it like there and why did you get to go there?
    Will - Mia and Syriana, I like your post. And Syriana, I liked how you got trapped in the cage.
    Wyatt - I liked your pictures. It was funny when you were in the cage.

    ReplyDelete