Thursday, February 14, 2019

Highlights of the week from Evan and Adam





Bruno looking for his usual spot and not finding it.


Lucas' snow cyclop

Spider thought my trophies were real gold!

Spider helped me practice my guitar.

We played a division match game.

Spider helped me with my essay.

This is me and Aren after we played snow football with my other friends.

Spider met a real spider.

Spider going to bed with me.
Spider helped me shovel my stairs and walk.

Spider got stuck in a plant.


Spider helped me win trivial pursuit against my dad.


This is our graphic organizers for snow days and celebration.


This is a graphic organizer for the World Citizen Essay we are writing.

These are all our text features that we use to find information in articles and books.

This is our persuasive writing anchor chart at the start.

Pinky is trying to eat someone else' lunch.




These are the research groups for the World Citizen Essay.


These are the plants outside of our classroom.



We were doing Taiko drumming in PE.

1 comment:

  1. Adam - I really liked my post.
    Mia - I really liked your post, Adam and Evan.
    Lucas - The Taiko Drumming was fun and this post was awesome!
    Lucy - The Taiko Drumming in PE was fun and nice post. Whadup?
    Olivia - I really liked your post, Adam and Evan.
    Sylvia - I really liked your post. Sup.
    Tehya - I really liked your post.
    Violet - I really liked your post Adam and Evan. Taiko Drumming was sort of fun.

    ReplyDelete