Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Splendid record from Lynn, Angel Sun and Melody

It was Chinese New Year.  I helped to write spring couplets.
 The word which I wrote was spring in Chinese.
I made a triangle rice ball by myself.  It was difficult but I had fun.
I got time to rode a bike with my brothers and taught them how to pump air into the tires.
I make a pancake by myself and Chocolate couldn't wait to have one.

During this winter vacation, my family and I went to Taipei City Children Amusement Park, Taipei Astronomical Museum ,National Science and Education Center and National Museum of Marine & Technology.
This was the passport of Muse Tour.  We followed the track and it was fun.
We were at the Taipei City Children Amusement Park. 
We bought a package.

The rides at the park are so much fun, especially the bumper car.
 



 

We tried lots of facilities and found many secrets of marine, astronomy and technology.
Chocolate took a picture with Mazu.
In addition, I got lots of red envelopes on Chinese New Year Eve.





I ate sandwich and drank milk tea with Chocolate for breakfast. 
“ It’s so yummy!” said Chocolate.  “ Yes, it is.” I answered. 
It was dinner time.  
We had hot pot together.  
There were a lot of foods in the hot pot such as vegetables, fish, dumplings, egg dumplings, ball, beef, pork, and noodles.  It was rich.  Then, Chocolate was full.
  We ate dinner.  It was good.  In the morning, we had sandwich.


                               

1 comment:

  1. Violet - Your post was awesome!
    Mia - The bumper cars look really fun.
    James - Good post.
    Lucas - OMG (Oh my God!) OMG. OMG. Your post was awesome.
    Eliana - I really liked your post and for breakfast, I had a pancake/waffles.
    Olivia - I liked your post and all the stuff you did look really fun.
    Adam - The bumper cars look fun.
    Owen - I liked the bumper cars and I really like your post.
    Will - I liked that you guys got to go to the amusement park.
    Tehya - For breakfast, I had a pancake aka waffle.
    Lucy - Cool post. Ms. K has a sandwich like Chocolate.
    Sylvia - Me likie your postie.

    ReplyDelete