Friday, February 22, 2019

Splendid record from Lynn and 601

My mother boiled dumplings for my lunch.
My family was happy to accompany Chocolate
during our dinner time.  After that, we had tangerines together.



We had eggs and French toast for breakfast.
This was the first week of the second semester.  
We decorated our classroom with the spring couplets to pray for good fortune.



We had Lantern Festival this Tuesday.  It's our tradition to have a riddle guessing. 
We tried to make some riddles in English.



We looked at the samples and tried to
rewrite the sentences with the traits of the answers.
                                                


We drew the outline of the pig to be the base of the riddle.
We decorated the pig and wrote the riddle on the paper.



Do you know the answers?

2 comments:

  1. Olivia - Your post was really good and I think the answers are Japan, School, Taiwan, phone.
    Eliana - I really like your post. Your riddles were really cool and did Chocolate make a riddle?
    James - I really liked the post and the answers for the riddle are Japan, Taiwan, School, iPad.
    Lucy -I think the riddles are really cool and I have the same answers as Olivia.
    William -
    Mia
    Violet
    Owen
    Lucas
    Tehya
    Sylvia
    Adam

    ReplyDelete
  2. William - I liked how you made the riddles.
    Mia - I really like your post. I have the same answers as Olivia for the riddles.
    Violet - I really liked your post and the food looks really good, especially the dumplings.
    Owen - I really like your post and I like how you made the riddles.
    Lucas - The post was super, super awesome!
    Tehya - I really liked your post and the dumplings look really good. And did Chocolate make a riddle?
    Sylvia - Those dumplings look really good and those riddles are really cool.
    Adam - I really liked your post and I have the same answers as Olivia.

    ReplyDelete