Friday, March 1, 2019

Highlights of the week from Elliot and Theo

Spider meets our principal, Ms. Goldberg.

 Sometimes she could be a little funny.

I think I saw something warm over there.  I don't know how it got there but it's kind of cool.

Waah!  Not again.
This feels like home.
Spider likes the view.

Did you see something?

Spider climbed the mountain.

Explorer Spider signing in.

We hugged like penguins.

Spider found a little den.
OK.  I'm a little too cold.


Me and Pinky are at a Vietnamese restaurant.
We went for a walk near the ocean.

Me and Pinky went skiiing.

We are inside of a ski hut.

Me and Pinky are sledding at the ski hut.


We learned the definition of evidence.  We learned to research for evidence to support our claims in our World Citizen Essay.
Lucas is doing some research.


We wrote a persuasive review together.

We learned how if you practice baking cakes or writing, you will get better at it.


Here are some lessons on writing persuasive essays.




More Taiko Drumming...getting better each time.



P3 thinking furiously about what they want to set for their persuasive writing goals.  Even Mazu was helping.




 Our session with the volunteers at the Bureau of Fearless Ideas.  They helped us research lots of great stuff for our essay.


Happy birthday to James!

Happy 1/2 birthday to Sylvia!


Zeven reading his story.

1 comment:

  1. Mia - I really like your post, Elliot and Theo.
    Zeven - Funky Chicken!
    Adam - I really like your post, Elliot and Theo.
    Juan Pablo - I really like your post, Elliot and Theo.
    Lucas - The happy birthday songs were loud...and fun!
    Violet - I really like the post, Elliot and Theo, especially all the videos you added.
    Owen - The funky chicken part was really loud and I really like the photos overall.
    Lucy - Cool post. I looked weird in the happy birthday song.
    Theo - My dad forgot to send some of the sledding videos.

    ReplyDelete