Friday, March 15, 2019

Highlights of the week from Zeven and Lucas

Playing switch at my friend's house.

Getting my bike ready.
In the hallway reading Harry Potter 3.
At a zoo.
At the zoo watching a hippo eat hay.

Riding a statue.



Voting for our celebration.  We got stuffies all morning.


Spider is helping me with my grammar.

This is Mrs. Oakley dressed up as a Russian Soldier.



This is Owen and Olivia blogging last week.

Spider in PE class...


This is our anchor charts for the World Citizen Essay.

Mazu helping me read Scholastic News.

Oh My God!  Spider is eating my snack.

This is Spider when leaped onto the document camera.

Spider wouldn't let Juan Pablo eat his lunch.  He wanted to eat it too.

 These are our volunteers to help us with the World Citizen Essay.  It was fun.
This is the way you can mess up the World Citizen Essay.

This is the way you can RULE the world citizen essay and win first prize.



We are at library making a comic book from a story Ms. Pat was reading.  It was a tertiary source.





Revising the world citizen essay.

 Working on revisions...


Lining up from music.  Spider wanted to sit in the cubby but he didn't get to do that.

1 comment:

  1. Zeven - I must add my photos in...
    Juan Pablo - I like your post, Zeven.
    Lucas - OMG! This is the best post ever and PE was really fun.
    Mia - I like your post Zeven and Lucas.
    Olivia - I really like your post Zeven and Lucas.
    Adam - I really like your post Zeven and Lucas.

    ReplyDelete