Friday, March 8, 2019

Splendid record from Wilson, Oscar and 601's lego buildings

This is the fruit, apples and guava.  We ate it after dinner.
Vermicelli is very famous in Ximending. 
The drink from Starbucks is awesome.
This is red bean cake and some salty flavor.
This is my dinner.
My cat, Miao, tried to make friend with Chocolate.
Stinky tofu doesn't smell stinky.  It smells good and delicious.  Chocolate wanted to try some.
Shh!  Be quiet!  Chocolate and QQ  wanted to sleep.
I studied math with the abacus. 
Chocolate can't understand.
Chocolate reviewed my post and loved this.
During this week, we tried to spell the names of some buildings with blocks. 
Moreover, we discussed the thing that you can find and do in the buildings.
This is school.
This is the museum with a dinosaur on the building.
This is the train station.  We made a train on the rail.
We arranged the seats for the movie theater.  Chocolate tried to pick up his favorite seat.
The restaurant is the most difficult one either word or the building.
We tried to make different sections at the mall.
We made seven different buildings.  We will introduce them at the mini show.

1 comment:

  1. Eliana - Your Lego building thingies are cool and if stinky tofu doesn't smell stinky, why is it called stinky tofu.
    James - Your Lego buildings were very good and I loved Starbucks because it is so good.
    Lucy - I have the same question as Eliana and cool buildings.
    Lucas - Awesome post and the Lego buildings were really really cool.
    Tehya - I really like your post and what you made with the Legos were really cool.
    Sylvia - How do you make those mini-Lego things and I like Starbucks too.
    Owen - I wish I could be at Starbucks now.
    Syriana - I really liked the Lego buildings you made.
    Olivia - The Lego buildings that you made were really cool and the same question as Eliana.
    Mia - I really like your post and your Lego buildings are very cool.
    Adam - I really like your post and the Lego buildings were cool.
    Will - I like the Lego buildings and how many cats do you have.
    Vivi - I really like your cat.

    ReplyDelete