Thursday, March 14, 2019

Splendid record from Gary, Joeannie and 601

There were lots of cookies.  The flavor is chocolate.  Chocolate ate chocolate cookies.
Chocolate wanted to eat a tangerine.
Those dishes were my dinner.  Chocolate ate with me. 
We ate them with rice which is the main food for Chinese.



We had candy after dinner.
I always eat some dessert after school.  Today, I had some strawberries.
I shared some strawberries with Chocolate.
My dinner was a bowl of rice, some vegetable, some onions,
 a century- egg, some meat and shrimp.
I had dinner after I did my homework.
This is Chinese tradition dessert
which is 
baked scallion-stuffed sesame biscuit.
baked scallion-stuffed sesame biscuit
My breakfast were an egg, a banana and bread.  They are delicious.

We discussed the script and introduced the buildings which built with blocks.
There are some sentences which we could use in the play.
Sometimes, we learn not only from our teacher but our classmates. 
We learned how to say the specific word from each other.


This is our rehearsal.  Next week, it's show time.

2 comments:

  1. Irene-Your course is very interesting
    Mia-I eally want to know how eUkulele plays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adam - I really like your post.
    Will - I like that you have presentations like we do.
    Mia - I really like your post.
    James - YOur post was really really good and I like the Eukelele because it sounds like a mini-guitar.

    ReplyDelete