Friday, January 11, 2019

Highlights of the week AND winter break from Owen and Eliana























Me and Mazu drove on the viaduct before it closed.

 Me and Mazu went to Blue C Sushi for dinner.

 Me and Mazu delivered holiday cookies.

 Me and Mazu went to the Japanese store.
 Me and Mazu went to Sanca, my circus school.

 Me and Mazu made snowflakes.

 Me and Mazu are leaving for school.

 Me and Mazu went present shopping.

 I went to my friend's snowtubing birthday party.

 Me and Mazu went to roller derby.

 Mazu helped me type my story.

I went New Year's skating.

Winter snowflake making party the day before break!


























Spider has a new outfit!


We revised our fiction stories.
We always use the blanket on the rug.
This is our reading and writing organizer.

This is us revising with partners.


Ms. Kochvar came and we played seated volleyball.  Seated volleyball is where you play volleyball sitting down.

We earned a party and we are writing down ideas of what we should do for a party.

This is us revising.

4 comments:

  1. Sylvia - I loved that you put Mazu in your roller derby skate.
    Mia - I really like your post. How long did it take for your gramma to make the jacket, Owen?
    Adam - I really like your post and I have the same question as Mia.
    James - I'm really happy that we earned a celebration.
    Olivia - I really like your post and thought it was really cool that you added speech bubbles.
    Elliot - I really like your post and how you made Mazu look like she was skating. Owen, I like how you put speech bubble and editing into every video; that must have took a lot of work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved seeing you all revise! I think revising is the most important part of the writing process.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spider went skiing in your hood?! How fun. I love that Mazu got to ride over the viaduct before it was closed. The viaduct will be a Seattle legend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi this is Owens grandma-it’s as slow as a turtle to make a turtle suit and flag-but Owen helped Spider get into its suit day one and strapped on the flag day two!

    ReplyDelete