Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Splendid record from Irene, Hany, Boss and 601


Happy Chinese New Year!
Chocolate put on glasses and turned into a smart bear.
                                  I took a photo with Chocolate in the living room.
Chocolate made a new friend, Mr. Dolphin.
I played flute and drew with Chocolate.
 
I surfed the Internet with Chocolate.
I had dinner with Chocolate and went to the supermarket .
I read a book with Chocolate.
Year of the Pig is coming!  We had our traditional activity
writing spring couplet by calligraphy in the English class.
 

We translated Chinese words into English ones and
 Ms. Stacy said that we could choose our favorite and wrote it.  At first, we needed to drew a draft.                   

Then, we drew the draft on the red paper called spring couplet. Everybody took his time to finish the activity step by step.
 

In order to write calligraphy well, we practiced calligraphy on the paper first.  
The Chinese writing brush is too soft to write beautiful words.
Finally, we wrote on the spring couplet. 
Oscar wrote the word,
, which means wealth.
Sunny wrote 春 which means spring and she also drew a pig.
Everyone wrote the words carefully and drew some pictures
to represent the year of the pig.


Happy Chinese New Year and winter break!

1 comment:

  1. James - Hi I like your post and please tell me what you favorite color is because I like colors.
    Will - I like how Chocolate made friends with Mr. Dolphin.
    Lucas - I really like your post. It was awesome.
    Adam - I really like your post and Mr. Dolphin is cute with Chocolate.
    Sylvia - Nice.
    Owen - I like Mr. Dolphin and your post was great.
    Olivia - I really liked your post.
    Eliana - I really liked your post and I liked how Chocolate put glasses on and turn into a smart bear.

    ReplyDelete