Friday, November 30, 2018

Highlights of the week for Lucy and Adam



I was reading for 30 minutes with Pinky.


Pinky is coming with me to my Annie rehearsal.


This is me outside of my church.

We made popcorn.  Pinky liked it.

This is me at IKEA.  I didn't like it.



This is me with my dad's friends who did a Jet City show.

This is us going to pick Christmas Trees.


Pinky is helping us put up ornaments.


We were going to get Jazz shoes for my Annie play.  Pinky tried a ballet shoe on.

This is me going to Twisted Flicks with Pinky.


This is the players saying what they are going to be for the show.



This is me and Pinky cuddling up with my dogs.

Mazu helped me make my 3D tank.


Mazu tried to figure out the rubric cube.


Mazu made my gingerbread house with me.


Mazu ate lunch with me at a bookstore.


Mazu was very interested in my book.


This is the fort my sister and me made.


These are my cousins, Patrick, Matt, and Lucas.  The dog's name is Chewy.



This is my aunt and uncle.


This is Wyatt and Zeven holding Pinky.







These are the moss terrarium we made.


This is the whiteboard where we move our magnets to show what we were doing.


Class revising their writing...


Class photo!


I was helping Will publish.

This is us at the gym with Ms. Fleck.  This is physical education.


We were talking about anger and anger triggers.  Ms Kochvar showing what happens when triggers hit current situations.

This is when we read a book and discussed character change and setting.

We're dancing during music.
Everybody is either publishing or available to help!

1 comment:

  1. Lucas - I really liked your post, especially since you had lots of videos.
    Lucy - Adam, why was there only one picture of the pug when there was three.
    Zeven - I like your post and do you really own that church? What is that twisty, crunchy thing? That play thing?
    Adam - I liked my post a lot.
    Tehya - I really liked your post and the pugs are really cute.
    Sylvia - OMG. Love those pugs.
    Owen - I really like your post.
    Mia - I really like your post, Adam and Lucy. Lucy, your pugs are really cute.
    Violet -Me likie your postie.
    Olivia - I really like your post.
    James - I really liked it and yeah.
    Juan Pablo - I really liked your postie thingie.
    Eliana - I really liked your post and your pugs are super cute, Lucy.
    Evan - I liked your post and Mazu actually built that whole ginger bread house?

    ReplyDelete