Monday, November 5, 2018

Splendid record from Lynn and 601

 
I like Chocolate very much.  It’s very cute. My brothers like Chocolate, too. 

This is my dinner, chicken.  Yum!  
Chocolate likes it, too.


I am so happy that Chocolate came to visit my family.  We studied, read the bed time story, took a picture with Snoopy and the other bear together.  We had a great time.

Good morning, these were my breakfast.  I had an egg, a bun and milk tea.  Chocolate wanted some milk tea, too.

It wan the time to go to school.  I went to school by scooter.


                                        

                                   
We were so nervous because we had mid-term exam.  Oh, no!  Hope we would do a good job.  Cross fingers for us.



We were in the music class. 
For this session, we play flute.  

Our teacher would ask each of us to play
 in front of the class. 
This time we have Mr. Chocolate to

 be our special guest.
We also took notes and practiced playing the flute
before performing on the stage.
 

Here's the latest song which we learned recently.  
The name of the song is God Rest You Merry, Gentlemen.     
Enjoy it and hope you like it.


2 comments:

  1. Lucas - I really like your post, especially the flute part.
    Juan Pablo - I really like your video.
    Owen - The flute sounded really good.
    Wyatt - I like your video.
    William - I like your post and I like the video.
    Eliana - I really like your video and you are way better at the recorder than us.
    Sylvia - How are you so good at playing the recorder?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mia,Angel-Why do you have turtle?

    ReplyDelete