Monday, November 26, 2018

Highlights of the week from Sylvia and Juan Pablo





I was in the Greenlake Public Library.  She helped me pick out books.



This was at a friend's dinner.


Sylvia putting Mazu to bed.



Mazu was helping me do my homework.





We went to Petco to get a pet bird.  We got a peacock!


We went to Discover Park.  That's my brother Victor and sister Kayla.

This is inside of an exhibit in Discovery Park.

We went to the lake in Discovery Park.



We found wild bunny here in Discovery Park.



That's fish at the base of the sculpture.

We went to the Troll.




These are the veterans at our school.



Mazu and Pinky were helping us write notes to our parents.


Class writing notes to their parents for parent conferences.


We were doing our lesson and Pinky was listening in.

Pinky loves going out to recess.
We're working on narrative writing.

12 comments:

  1. Mia - I really like your post, Sylvia and Juan Pablo.
    Eliana - Me likie your postie and I liked that you added some videos. I like that you chose a picture to show the picture of you getting a peacock.
    William - Me likie your postie.
    James - I really liked that you included you shushing Mazu to sleep.
    Violet - I really liked when you were shushing the person holding the camera and I really liked your post.
    Tehya - I really liked your post.
    Olivia - I really liked your post and liked when you were putting Mazu to sleep.
    Adam - Me likie your postie.
    Lucas - I really really liked your post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our family likes to go to Greenlake library too. We also like to go to the Troll; we even took family that was visiting from Japan there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Angel,Lynn-How is your Thanksgiving? Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Emily,Irene-I think the Discovery Park is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Melody-Mazu is reading a book.
    Jenny-How do you go there?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Joeannie-Do you have fun in Discovery Park?
    Sean-Where do you go for Thanksgiving?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jimmy,Gary-Do you help Mazu make a room? How is it done? So cool!
     

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sunny-How many days off do you have for Thanksgiving?
    Hany-I miss Mazu a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Danny,Hank-Where did you go?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Johnny,Boss-How's Mazu going? I miss her a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mia,Angel-How many days off do you have for Thanksgiving?

    ReplyDelete