Friday, November 9, 2018

Highlights of the week for Syriana and Zeven


This is Spider going shopping at Costco.




This me and Spider at bowling.


This is me and Spider trying to get the bowling pins down.



That's me and Spider at McDonald's.

This me and Mazu doing trivia.  You can see my sister's hand in the background.

Mazu is walking into her little house that I made out of Kiva planks.

Elliot is right.  Mazu really like heights.


We are at a Thai food place and Mazu couldn't stop looking at the aquarium.  Now you can see Zaphia's face.

This is our bird Fewburt with Mazu.  Fewburt is a blue, black and white budgie.


We're working on a PowerPoint; we were revising it.




This is our huge puddle.  It happens every year because the drain gets clogged from the rain.


This one of our climbing towers.


Zeven playing with Mazu on the playscape.





This is our computer lab.  We were doing Typing Agent.  Mazu tried it but didn't like it.  Spider was just watching.

 This is our souvenirs from Mexico.  There's a rug, little key chains, postcards, and bracelets.

Souvenirs from Mexico.

Elliot is wrapped around in that rug.
The bunny is named Pinky.  Mexico sent us two stuffies, a turtle named Spider and a bunny named Pinky.
Mazu and her new friend from Mexico.

Mazu shelving books in our classroom library.







We're writing narrative pieces about McDonald School to Mexico, Georgia, Russia, Qatar.


This is Spider on my head and that is Mazu in Zeven's lap.  This is the music portable and Kidsco.

This is the lunchroom. It's a picture of me, Elliot, and Jack.  You will not be seeing anymore of Jack due to him being in Ms. Roughton's class.


This is Pinky, Spider, and Mazu.

This is our celebration ideas.  Whenever we fill up the marble jar, we get a celebration.  We get ideas and write them down on Parking Lot meaning the secondary whiteboard.  And Ms. K will neaten up the words and then we vote.





Ms. Kochvar is teaching about SPELL.  It's a way to manage conflicts.


 



We are reading a book called Edward Tulane and we are taking notes on the summary, problem, and character.
This is the vote when we vote for the party.

10 comments:

  1. Mia -I really liked your post, Syriana and Zeven.
    Adam - I liked the picture at the grocery store.
    Violet - Me likie your postie.
    Lucy - I really liked your post and I liked how it's very long.
    Olivia -I liked how your post was really long and how you wrote about all the highlights.
    Elliot - I really like how your post is really long and how you fit all the highlights of the week inside of it. I also liked how you put a lot of videos and effort into this post.
    Zeven - I like my post, Zeven. And, I agree that Mazu really liked heights.
    Mac - I liked everybody in this classroom's post. They're quite good posts.
    Syriana - Me likie my postie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danny,Hank-That turtle is so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angel-The turtle is so cute!
    Lynn-Where is Mazu?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenny,Melody-I like the turtle. How about you?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Emily,Irene-Where is Mazu?And the turtle is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oscar-Spider is so cute.
    Jimmy-My teacher told us you cooperate with Mexico's school.Is so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Joeannie-This turtle is so cute.Where do you get it?
    Sean-Is this turtle from Mexico?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wilson,Gary-Mazu wasn't in the photographs,why?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sunny-Where is mazu?
    Hany-Why do you have turtle?

    ReplyDelete