Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Splendid record from Wilson and 601


                                             
                              Chocolate  and I ate chicken and ice- cream. 

 

Chocolate and I went camping.


         


                          When we went camping,
               Chocolate played and did homework with me.

Thanksgiving is coming.  Let's make a turkey!


Ms. Stacy squeezed some brown paint on the paper plate which is the head and the body of a turkey.  Then, we colored the paper plate.
Everyone got six pieces of paper of yellow, orange and red.  We traced the outlines of our palms.  Guess?  Which part of the turkey was it?
The outlines would be the feather of the turkey.


We had to cut the outlines of the palms.
Chocolate was curious about the animal what we made.
We arranged the paper palms into a paper fan
which was really like the tail of a turkey.
Jenny pasted two googly eyes and
Chocolate got more curious about these.
 It stared at the creature.
Angel got a balloon and pasted it in front of the beak. 
It is the snood of the turkey.
Chocolate got a snood, too.  It was a turkey bear.



Wilson and Jimmy pressed the balloons for a while. 
Just in case, the snood would fall down.
                      

We talked about what and who we are thankful for 
            and wrote those on the leaf notes.
                      
                
Happy Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

  1. Adam - I liked how you made his snood for Chocolate.
    Olivia - I really liked your post and I really liked how you made a snood for Chocolate.
    Mia - I really liked your post and making the turkeys looked fun.
    Lucy - I really like your post. Those turkeys looked fun and it looked like Chocolate had a lot of fun.
    Owen - Do you celebrate Thanksgiving?
    Lucas - Making the turkeys looked really fun; I wish I could do that in school.
    Wyatt -Your post looks cool.
    Sylvia - OMG! Love those turkeys.
    Tehya - It looked fun to make those turkeys.
    Evan - I liked how you guys make the turkeys and how you guys make the snood on Chcolate.
    Zeven - I like your post and I like the picture that says "I'm thankful for..."
    James - I liked that you made those turkeys. It sounded a lot like fun.
    Nekole - I really liked your turkey design. How long will you keep up your turkey display?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like making hand turkeys too. At home we have started decorating a little bit for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete