Thursday, October 11, 2018

Highlights of the week for William


These are my photos with Mazu. She is a goddess from Taiwan. I was glad to show her my daily life and hope you like my post. 




These are my friends; I let them hold Mazu after school.
This is my brother Vincent; he went to my friend's birthday party.
This is me eating with Mazu.
This is me with Mazu doing my homework.
This is me and my brother drawing a picture of Mazu.
This is Saturday school where I learn Chinese.
This is my swim meet.
This is my view from my house.

I drew this picture.


This is what we voted on after the jar was full.  We earned choice time, food, stuffies, and PJ for filling the compliment jar.

 This is the small groups where we learned to listen to each other.

Book tasting from last week...


The class looking at the gifts and souvenirs sent to us by our Teddy Bear Exchange classroom in New Taipei, Taiwan.





This is the fish bowl where we showed the class how to behave in the small groups.





This is our class taking jellyfish notes.  Mazu was hanging out while we were taking notes.



This is our small group listening to each other.



This is Ms. Kochvar's lesson for bullying.



This was independent reading time where we read by ourselves.




After we wrote poems, we got to share them.

13 comments:

  1. Olivia - I thought you could add more videos; otherwise, I really like it.
    Tehya - I liked all the videos.
    Zeven - Thank you for adding all the video.
    Evan - I thought the post was really cool.
    Lucy - I really liked liked having Mazu in all the pictures and having videos. Thank you William.
    Sylvia - I liked that you added videos this time.
    James - I really like how you drew the picture of Maza.
    Vivi - Actually never mind, I really didn't want to do anything.
    Violet - I really liked the videos and I really enjoyed seeing Mazu in all the pictures.
    Owen - I really liked your post.
    Adam - I liked the picture at your swim meet.
    Lucas - I liked how you added videos 'cause the other posts didn't have videos.
    Elliot - I liked how you added videos, drawings, and important information to get a full picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stacy-Your drawing is wonderful. I am impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oscar-Your painting is so cute.I like it.
    Jimmy-Thanks for sharing the pictures.I like your post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emily-You are so cute,and your classroom is so big.
    Irene-You are really good at painting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joeannie-It's so cool.
    Sean-It's so cool,Thank you William.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Angel-I like in class activities.Thanks for your introduction of Taiwan.Mazu is very representive of Taiwan.
    Lynn-I am looking for the toy bear which you are going to mail us.I expect that the bear is Chocolate.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Danny-These photos are very intereting,and Mazu makes you looks cool.
    Hank-It turns out that you have taken pictures with Mazu,and of course I like you post.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jenny-It is cool.
    Melody-I am happy that you like Mazu.I think we will like the bear give us.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wilson-It is so cool.Mazu is so cute.You bed is clean.
    Gary-Thank you for your compliment,William.And I like your post and your photos with Mazu.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Johnny-Thanks,William. I like your daily life.
    Boss-Your photos are great. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sunny-Thank you I also like you post.
    Hany-I am very happy to do this activity with you.I can also get to know the culture of the country.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like seeing so many pictures from the classroom. I always wonder what goes on during the day.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mia - I like the picture you drew of Mazu.

    ReplyDelete