Friday, October 19, 2018

Highlights of the week from Mia

At the Dallas Star ice hockey game in Texas.
On the bus going to the airport.
On the airplane.
Getting a pedicure (first for both of us)

 At the Rainforest Cafe
 Mia and Matzu getting ice cream
 At the Concacaf Women’s Tournament

Watching the USWNT qualify for the World Cup



We are working on poetry: we thought of a place and wrote what heard and saw in that place.



This is our non waiting place.  If we need help with something, we put our name down and we can write what we need help with.  In the bottom right corner, there are ways we can try to solve problems first before asking Ms. Kathleen.




We wrote a five sense poem too.

We made our longest stamina goal which was 20 minutes.



We wrote dialogue poems.

We read the book Weird.  It was about a girl named Sam who was a bully to a girl named Luisa.






Me and Mazu with my new tables.


Silent productivity time where we can read or write silently.

13 comments:

  1. Will - Mia, I really liked your post and I'm glad you added a video.
    Olivia - I really liked your post and I think it is really cool you got to go to the US Women's National Team Game.
    James - I really liked how you made a video to go in it.
    Lucy - I really liked your post and thanks for adding the video. By the way, amazing rice krispie treats.
    Zeven - The post was really awesome and thanks for adding the video.
    Sylvia - I really liked your post and I like that you just added one video. Thank you Mia.
    Lucas - I really liked your post, especially the video and trip.
    Vivi - I liked that you went to the Rain Forest Cafe thingie. Me likie.
    Eliana - Was it fun going to Texas? Me likie your postie thingie.
    Violet - I really like your post and the pedicure seemed fun. Happy Birthday Mia!
    Adam - I liked how you went to the hockey game and the soccer game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, sounds like you had a good trip. I liked learning about the non waiting place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tehya-hi Mia, I liked that you put a video and I think that it's really cool that you got to go to the uswnt soccer game.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oscar and Jimmy-The ice cream look very delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joeannie,Sean-Your post are very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wilson,Gary-Football match is so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Emily, lrene- Wow!It's so cool,I like your post.


    ReplyDelete
  8. Melody-Amazing! lt's so cool.
    Jenny-lt ls cool.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Johnny,Boss-I like your post.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sunny-How do you go there? By plane?
    Hany-it's so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Angel-How do you go there,by plane?
    Lynn-It's so cool! I think you are so happy in your trip.

    ReplyDelete