Tuesday, October 16, 2018

  Splendid record from class 601

Boss-I like to take a picture with my classmate.
Johnny- We discuss the possible answer of the dialogue by Kahoot.

Danny-There are lots of my classmates in the photo.
Hank- I like to discuss with everyone. 
















Lynn, Angel, Emily, Irene- 
We are excited at playing the country cards.  
We are very happy.



















Wilson, Gary, Oscar, Jimmy- Some of our classmates don't know how to say the sentence.  We teach them.




Melody, Jenny, Angel, Mia-We learn the names
 of different countries and play paper, scissor, 
stone to win the card from others.  
Look at Mia's surprised face.  We're so happy.

Joeannie, Sean- We practice how to say the name of the country 
in the limited time.
Sunny-  We want to collect four countries to be the winner.

4 comments:

  1. Eliana - I really liked your post and I really liked learning what you are doing in your school.
    Elliot - I liked how you put picture and other visuals in your post.
    Lucy - I really liked your post and I enjoyed time with Mazu.
    Adam - I liked your post.
    Vivi - I liked the post.
    James - I liked how you played country cards in school.
    Violet - What you learned was interesting and I liked your post.
    Sylvia - I liked learning about different countries in the world.
    Olivia - I really liked all the pictures you added.
    Zeven -When was this post written?
    Wyatt - It's really cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tehya-I really liked all the pictures that you took in your class room.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danny,Hank-your post is so cool.

      Delete