Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Splendid record from Angel Zhang and 601

Before going to sleep, I had to prepare the lunch box.
I was so happy and Chocolate is so cute.
I played flute with Chocolate. 

We ate dinner together.


Emily, Lynn, Angel Z., Irene- We tried to find out 17 sustainable development goals by playing puzzle from the pad and our target goal of this semester is Zero Hunger.


















Wilson, Gary, Jimmy, Oscar- Chocolate is our supervisor and the teacher.  He also has to write the workbook.
We wrote and draw the 
17 sustainable development goals.


Mia, Melody, Jenny, Angel S.-We felt dizzy.  So did Chocolate. @.@  The puzzle was small and complicated.  It was about 40 pieces.







     
Johnny, Hank, Boss, Danny- 
                                  We tried to complete the puzzle.


Sean, Joeannie, Sunny, Hanny- 
We discussed how the puzzle looked like when we finished it.  Jimmy found the way to enlarge the picture.  It was amazing and easier to copy the details.


1 comment:

  1. Elliot - I really like your post and I really like how you include Chocolate in all the activities. I'm glad you liked Chocolate.
    Eliana - I like your post. I like that you were trying to figure out the goal of the puzzle.
    Sylvia - I love that you put games in there.
    Zeven - I like your post and I liked that you liked Chocolate.
    Lucy - I really like your post and I'm glad you liked Chocolate. Have a great time!
    Juan Pablo - I really liked your post.
    Evan - I really liked your post and it was funny that Chocolate had glasses on.
    Owen - That's a cool post and I'm glad you like Chocolate.
    Violet - Me likie your postie.
    James - I liked how you packed your lunch before school and by the way, that was a complex sentence.

    ReplyDelete