Friday, October 5, 2018

Highlights of the week for Wyatt






This is our class holding stuff we are sending to our Teddy Bear Exchange pals in Mexico and Taiwan.









We were book tasting and we were NOT eating books!






After the book tasting, we had cheese and crackers.

We did lots of stuff to fix our line so we are not talking.








In our poetry lesson, we wrote about a person in our family like they wrote a poem.





This is the stuff from Taiwan for our Teddy Bear Exchange.






We were in small group with Nekole and Ms. K.  We were copying what people said as a small group to learn about staying focused.




We earned a celebration.
This is another class picture but goofy.

3 comments:

  1. Eliana - Me likie!
    Elliot - I really like the picture of the celebration and everything!
    Adam - I really like the picture of Mazu.
    James - I really liked the post. I think maybe next time you should have a video.
    Violet - I think the post is better because you showed the faces and not just the body parts.
    William - I liked your post.
    Mia - I really like your post.
    Lucas - I liked how you added a picture of the whole class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucy - I liked your post. It has less body parts and more heads.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed seeing the faces of all the students. I think the group photo looked like it was fun to take. I'm curious if the suggestions for a quieter line worked.

    ReplyDelete