Friday, March 20, 2015

Highlights of the week for Atticus

This is the picture of the rainy day recess to-do chart
This is people in my class doing in-door recess




The picture above is me hanging on the fire pole with Django and Theo in the background.  I really liked playing on the play structure because we were playing tag.  This shows me running away from Elsa.  In Keiko Sensei's class, we are starting a new unit in science about mixing liquids.  I really really like this because they brought in the bins of chemicals a few days ago and I really really liked to see them.  So she opened the box and I got to see a few.  It was really gross because there was pee in some of the jars.


We have new reading groups and I am still in Mwimbo.  We got a really big book called "If You Traveled West in a Covered Wagon".  I really like this book because I learned lots of new things.  We also learned how to start and grow a book talk.  Hopefully, we will learn how to sustain it soon.

My highlights of the year were the Mad Math last assembly.  And I really really liked recess, art, music, PE, and library.  That is it for that. 

This is a picture of the Total Experience Choir


My highlights of the Total Experience Choir were we got to sing a lot of songs and the lady on the left was singing really funny songs in baby language when she was pretending to be 2 1/2 years old. 

2 comments:

  1. Luke - I liked your post, Atticus. I also liked recess too and I liked the Total Experience Choir too.
    Twyla - I also think it was funny when the woman sang her silly songs in baby language.
    Hugh - Great post, Atticus. I also liked the Total Experience Choir.
    Julia - I agree with Twyla.
    Kina - I really really liked the Total Experience Choir and when she acted like a baby and sang "Mary had a Little Lamb" and forgot the rest of it.
    Cannon - I agree with Atticus.
    Lauren - I agree with Atticus.
    Matthew - I agree with you and your post is epic!
    Atticus - I'm very very popular.
    Django - I liked the Total Experience Choir too.
    Theo - I agree with Cannon.
    Kai - I agree with Twyla.
    Jules - I agree with Atticus because everything on his post is the same as I would have put on my post.
    Elsa - I agree with Luke.
    Lily - I agree with Kina.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Atticus, it sounds like you had a very exciting week. I really enjoyed seeing the pictures of you playing on the playground and listening to your class sing "This Little Light of Mine" with the choir!

    ReplyDelete