Friday, March 13, 2015

Highlights of the week for Matthew




My highlights of the week were PE because we learned three different ways to Chinese Jump Rope.  I liked music because we played a game similar to Sharks and Minnows.  The teachers starts out as the shark and then she could only tag you on your arm.  At the assembly on Wednesday, there was a staff from the Pacific Science Center.  At one point, Julia from our class was picked from the students.  She was one of the kids that went in this thing that had two hoola hoops and a bathroom curtain.  She said " It was really hot in there."  It was also very hot inside the gym too.  I really wanted to cut the gym's top open and let the fresh air in because I heard it was very cool out there.





3 comments:

  1. Django - I like your post, Matthew. I liked the Pacific Science Center Assembly too.
    Kina - I loved the Pacific Science Center Assembly and I also like Matthew's post.
    Luke - I liked the post, Matthew but I really wish I saw the assembly too. I liked recess too because I got to mini man games.
    Sebastian - I think your post is epic!
    Jules - Great post, Matthew. I really liked PE too and loved the Pacific Science Center Assembly.
    Kai - Great post, Matthew.
    Atticus - Great post, Matthew. I really liked PE and music and the Pacific Science Center Assembly. I also liked recess because I played tag.
    Cannon - Great post, Matthew.
    Julia - Great post, Matthew. I liked recess too.
    Theo - I agree with Django.
    Lauren - Great post, Matthew.
    Hugh - Great post, Matthew and the exploding foam was so cool!
    Lily - I agree with Jules.
    Oliver - Awesome post, Matthew.
    Isabel - I liked the assembly too.
    Matthew - I like myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun week! Cool assembly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heard about that assembly too. Wish I could have seen it in person.

    ReplyDelete