Friday, March 6, 2015

Highlights of the week for Theo

our vote for indoor recess or outdoor recess




 We got 80% for extra recess!  And now we have 95%.  In music, we watched how these people in Paraquay make instruments out of trash and we also got to make up our own instrument and draw it out.  In art, we did a big picture with a lot of texture and 12 steps.

the yellow table's writing
In our writing, we made our class book.  And our table wrote about Student Life, Part I.  I wrote about music.  I took a long time to revise, edit, and copy.  We're learning how to start a book club.

4 comments:

  1. Kina - I liked art. And I also liked PE because we practiced soccer and we did a soccer game.
    Luke - I liked art and music too but I also have a few other things. I like recess and I writing and reading.
    Django - I'm still waiting to see what Halina acts like.
    Kai - Great post, Theo.
    Julia - Great post, Theo. I also enjoyed music too.
    Jules - Great post, Theo. I really liked it.
    Cannon - Great post, Theo.
    Hugh - Great post, Theo. I also have a few things more. I liked PE, music, recess, and art.
    Caleb - Great post, Theo.
    Lily - Great post, Theo. I really enjoyed art too.
    Matthew - I agree with Django.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Atticus - Great post, Theo. I liked how we got to 95% from 80%.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the update, Theo. So, what did your class choose--indoor or outdoor recess? I bet the movie on people making instruments out of garbage was really interesting. I can't wait to see what you drew for your instrument. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really interesting post Theo. I can't wait to learn more about the book club. Will you be able to show us the big picture that you created in art? I hope you keep writing this blog so that we learn about all of the interesting things that you are doing. Dad

    ReplyDelete