Friday, March 27, 2015

Highlights of the week for Lily


This is me and Twyla drawing during rainy day recess

This is An-Mei reading during rainy day recess

This is Matthew reading a Scholastic Magazine during rainy day recess

My highlights of the week were art, library, recess, readers' choice, and PE.  Readers' choice was really fun because I read a really good book.  We did writing workshop and we learned to revise BIG and small.  We had early dismissal on Wednesday and I got to have a play date with Twyla.  In art, we are painting bridges inspired by Monet; it was really fun.  Mine looked a lot like Monets' and my table group's paintings were really fun too.  Library was fun because we got to read lots of cool books.  We are going to choose one of the books to be our favorite.

2 comments:

  1. Isabel - LIly your post is great.
    Matthew - Your post is Epic!
    Jules - Great post, Lily. I really agree.
    Hugh - Great post, Lily.
    Theo - I agree with Jules.
    Lauren - I agree with Jules.
    Twyla - I agree also and our play date was super fun.
    Julia - I also agree.
    Atticus - I agree with Lily.
    Kai - Great and epic post, Lily.
    Sebastian - Your post is epic, incredible, and amazing at the same time.
    Kina - I really like your post.
    Django - I agree with Theo.
    Luke - I wish I saw it but I bet it is good.
    Oliver

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a very fun and packed week!

    ReplyDelete