Saturday, March 28, 2015

Highlights of the week for Julia



This is a picture of Elsa that I drew



This is for the Washington Children's Choice Book Award - The Day the Crayons Quit won

 
Letter from Japanese partner
We talked sustaining a book talk and in library, we voted for a Children's Choice Book Award.  Before we voted, we had to think about which book we wanted have.  We read almost all the books before we voted.  The picture on top is a picture of a letter from my pen pal in Japan.  My pen pal from Japan answered my questions.  We did Second Step this week and we a fun dance called the Calm Down Dance.

Last Saturday, I had a sleepover with my friend, Phaedra and then I had dinner with her the next night.

1 comment:

  1. Caleb - Great post, Julia.
    Lily - Great post, Julia. I liked the calm down dance too.
    Matthew - I like your post, Julia.
    Jules - Great post, Julia.
    Hugh - I agree with Lily.
    Oliver - Awesome post, Julia.
    Atticus - Epic and awesome post, Julia. I liked seeing the Japanese letters too.
    Kai - I agree with Hugh and Lily.
    Cannon - Great post, Julia.
    Django - I agree with Caleb.
    Kina - Great post Julia. I also liked seeing my Japanese letter too.
    Luke - Don't look at me in the video.
    Sebastian - I agree with Julia and don't look at me, please.
    Elsa - I agree with Julia. And look at me in the video!

    ReplyDelete